I will be leading the course “Yin Yoga. Approaching the Functional” in Fuerteventura (Spain) on September 11, 12 and 13, 2020. This “Yin Yoga. Approaching the Functional” course is eligible for 20 hours of Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance.
You will learn:
- What Yin Yoga is;
- Overview on CHI and Meridian channels, according to Chinese Medicine;
- What the functional approach to Yoga is;
- The differences between the performance and the functional-introspective approach that can be applied to all forms of Yoga;
- How to teach functionally;
- The 14 Skeletal segments and the 10 Muscles groups involved in Yoga practice;
- Why the skeletal variations are important;
- The Archetypal Yoga Poses and their variations, that can be adapted to each and every student.
- And more.
Check this link out for all details: https://bit.ly/2NYZl1g
Be the Light onto Yourself.