Getting a profound understanding of breathing to take care of all the body-systems, your mind and move the awareness to the Soul level.
In this on-line course eligible for 6 hours Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance you will learn how to use your breath to increase body’s energy, health and awareness.
An intensive self-experience Breathwork/Pranayama course to:
- Understand your breathing
- Take care of your body/mind system
- Deepen your awareness to move beyond the awareness sheath (awareness layer) to the bliss sheath (bliss layer)
- Become aware of the deeper layers of the self
About the Techniques you will learn in this Pranayama course:
- The Locks (Bandhas)
- The Retentions of Breath (Kumbhakas)
- Belly Breathing
- Yogic Breathing
- Alternate Nostrils Breathing (Anuloma Viloma)
- Shining Skull Breathing (Kapalabhati)
- Fire Breathing (Bastrika)
- Humming Bee Breathing (Brhamari)
- Equal Ratio Breathing (Samavritti)
- Not Equal Ratio Breathing (Asamavritti)
- Stepped Breathing (Viloma)
- Mantra Breathing
- Rolling Tongue Breathing (Sitali)
- Smiling Breathing Breathing (Sithkari)
- Ocean Sound Breathing (Ujjay)
You will also learn modifications to enhance and control these techniques to suit your own practice.
Who this course is for: Everyone. Everyone who wants to learn more about the power of breathing. Everyone who wants to deepen their yoga practice. Every yoga instructor who wants to learn more about Pranayama.
Breathwork/Pranayama is one of the 5 key elements in F.R.Y. The Method session.
- Saturday September 18, 2021: from 8am to 11am
- Sunday September 19, 2021: from 8am to 11am
Certification: After completing this online Pranayama course, you will receive a certificate to upload in your Yoga Alliance dashboard.
Link to the source: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/162847576485