(For Italian translation see below please)
My course “Yin Yoga. Approaching the Functional” available in Italy too.
The course is aimed at:
– teachers who want to advance in their preparation by acquiring 20 hours of Continuing Education recognised by Yoga Alliance;
– those who study functional training or want to deepen their knowledge and the holistic science;
– all yoga practitioners who want to develop a deeper practice.
For more information and details visit the page of the Yoga studio that will host me: www.maitriyoga.it
See you there.
Anche in Italia il mio corso “Yin Yoga. L’Approccio Funzionale”.
Siete i benvenuti per questo studio sulla pratica Yin e il suo approccio funzionale elegibili per 20 ore di Continuing Education con Yoga Alliance.
– a tutti gli insegnanti che vogliono avanzare nella loro preparazione acquisendo 20 ore di Continuing Education riconosciute da Yoga Alliance;
– a chi studia l’allenamento funzionale o vuole approfondire le proprie conoscenze e scienze olistiche;
– a tutti i praticanti di yoga che vogliono sviluppare una pratica più profonda.
Per maggiori informazioni e dettagli visita la pagina dello studio Yoga che mi ospiterà: www.maitriyoga.it
We know that you need to take a break, that’s why I organized a retreat in a very special place: Ajuy, a small and cozy fishing village located on the west coast of Fuerteventura. The perfect location to have your moment and take care of your body, mind and spirit.
It will be three days of retreat near the sea, in the middle of nature of Fuerteventura, deepening in the practice of Yoga and knowing a new trend: the Garuda Method. The practice will be taught by Diana Pagano & me.
We will offer you healthy vegan food, juices and extracts of fruits and vegetables, as a basis for a physical and emotional detoxification that we need so much these days.
The chosen date is from Friday, September 4 at 4:00 p.m. to Sunday, September 6 at 7:00 p.m.
To know the complete program and make your reservation, visit the website www.tamstudio.es
I will be teaching in Fuerteventura (Spain) starting from July 27. Please check the class packages we are offering at this link: https://bit.ly/31ORoUA.
Stay also tuned for the “Yin Yoga. Approaching the Functional” course, scheduled for September 11, 12 and 13.
All details at this link: https://bit.ly/2NYZl1g
Please meet me virtually this coming weekend, July 4 and 5, through my “YIN Weekend Practice”.
Each day is eligible as 2 hours Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance.
Check this link out to join: https://bit.ly/2B8PFP5.
This is my YACEP profile with the upcoming courses: https://bit.ly/2BQEyde.
My Amazon Author page: https://amzn.to/2yZg8wZ.
I will be leading the course “Yin Yoga. Approaching the Functional” in Fuerteventura (Spain) on September 11, 12 and 13, 2020. This “Yin Yoga. Approaching the Functional” course is eligible for 20 hours of Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance.
You will learn:
- What Yin Yoga is;
- Overview on CHI and Meridian channels, according to Chinese Medicine;
- What the functional approach to Yoga is;
- The differences between the performance and the functional-introspective approach that can be applied to all forms of Yoga;
- How to teach functionally;
- The 14 Skeletal segments and the 10 Muscles groups involved in Yoga practice;
- Why the skeletal variations are important;
- The Archetypal Yoga Poses and their variations, that can be adapted to each and every student.
- And more.
Check this link out for all details: https://bit.ly/2NYZl1g
Be the Light onto Yourself.
With joy and gratitude I will be leading a Yin Yoga classes at the Bliss Beat Festival in Italy.
Time: Friday, July 17, 2020 at 7.30am
Where: Cascina Bellaria Loc. Boschi 47, Sezzadio, Alessandria (Italy)
Have a look at the schedule at this link: https://www.blissbeatfestival.com/schedule
You can book now and get 10% off by using my discount code: CCC2020.
What to do: